Friday, January 1, 2010

Out With the Old




HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

This is not a blog for these kind of ruminations, but I tend to think the ground shifted beneath us in 2009. I believe that the 2010s will be a decade of great change, but not in the manner that most people once expected. We have some serious issues to work through as a nation. At the same time, the changes occurring around us will affect our ability to control our own destiny.

There is a tremendous amount of hard work to do and our leaders are faced with many, many difficult decisions. You must take control at the individual level and your personal financial plan is one aspect of that. Let's work on that together in 2010.

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't agree more. A friend who has worked in the financial markets for over 40 years said he has never felt less able to know what might be coming. I feel like I will be doing well to preserve what I have.

    Happy 2010

    ReplyDelete