Friday, December 11, 2009

A Hiatus


I am moving my family back to the Midwest. I grew up there, as did my wife, and we have much family there. It will be nice to have family close.

We have enjoyed our time in New England. It was too short. I made some good friends here. All my family did. These friends will be missed.

I am taking a hiatus to coordinate the move. For about a week I will not have access to my usual tools. (I know, you CAN blog remotely, but that's not for me.) Then the holidays will be upon us. I'll pick this up again on the other end. Posting will be even lighter than normal.

Mark

3 comments:

  1. We moved back to the midwest, Iowa, eleven years ago after having spent twenty-six years in Europe (Spain & Germany). We have no regrets about the move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bruce. You are then a Hawkeye. Formerly an Illini, I will now be a Badger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Massachusetts' loss is Wisconsin's gain! Look forward to posts from "the other end"

    ReplyDelete